Saturday, October 26, 2013

Reese's Candy Corn Blondies

This is perfect for the Fall!!! And it only has 4 ingredients! I found while I was looking for seasonal treats on Pinterest from Sweet C's Designs. Its so delicious and simple to make!!! I initially made for my sisters tailgate, but wound up making another batch the same day for my family!!!


Ingredients: 
  • 8 Reese's Cups
  • 2 Eggs
  • 1/2 cup of vegetable oil or butter
  • 1 box of cake mix ( I used Halloween Funfeti)
  • Handful of Candy Corn

Directions:
  • Preheat oven to 350
  • Chop Reese's Cup into small pieces( 1/2 inch)
  • Combine cake mix, vegetable oil, and eggs
  • Mix well
  • Gently fold in the Reese's Cups
  • Dump into a greased cake pan or glass pan, and pat down with your hands to make even
  • Bake for about 20 minutes or until fork comes out clean
  • Let cool for a few minutes then poke Candy Corn through out the blondies
  • And enjoy!!!!
Also: You could easily change the candy bar or cake mix flavoring to your liking. This one works wonderfully with Fall though and is sooo YUMMY!


No comments:

Post a Comment