- 1 box of Graham crackers (I used chocolate and regular)
- 1 cup of light cool whip
- 1 1/2 cups of fresh or frozen sliced strawberries (or more if needed)
- 1 cup of vanilla or strawberry Greek yogurt
- In a blender, combine the yogurt, strawberries, and cool whip
- Blend until mixed and thick, but not overly smooth ( if it becomes runny, it will not stay on sandwich crackers)
- If needed, add more of any ingredient for desired taste or thickness
- Spread mixture on both sides of halved cracker
- Wrap in aluminum foil or saran wrap and place in freezer
- Repeat until out of feeling or desired amount of sandwiches
- Allow to freeze for at least 2 hours and enjoy!
- These will last for at least a week in the freezer!