Thursday, December 19, 2013

Meatloaf!

I got this recipe from Ms. Manning who was one of my teachers in elementary school and is one of the best cooks ever! Everything she makes is delicious! And this meatloaf is yummy! I wasn't a meatloaf fan until I tried her recipe so I hope you like it!

Ingredients:

  • 2 pounds of lean ground beef
  • 1 1/2 cups cups of bread crumbs
  • 1 chopped green pepper
  • 1 chopped onion
Topping Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup of brown sugar
  • 1 1/2 cups of ketchup 
Directions:
  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees
  • Combine all in ingredients in a bowl except topping ingredients and mix together with hands
  • Put meat mixture in loaf pan or regular pan 
  • Mix topping mixture together in a small bowl and spoon on top of meat mixture
  • Bake for 1 hour and enjoy!
Optional: For onion and green pepper you could use a Ninja or something of that nature to pulverize them instead of chopping.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment