Saturday, January 18, 2014

Breakfast Potatoes

I got this recipe from the Pioneer Woman, and they looked so GOOD! And they are!! Although when I fixed them for my family we had them for dinner, as my mom said, "I'll never make potatoes without peppers and onions again!" My dad did pick around the "green stuff" he still loved them!



Ingredients:

  • About half a bag of red potatoes
  • 4 teaspoons of minced garlic
  • 1 whole onion
  • 1 green bell pepper
  • 1 red bell pepper( I didn't use on in my pictures)
  • 1/4 cup olive oil
  • 1/2 stick of melted butter
  • 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon of paprika 
  • 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
  • salt and pepper

Directions:
  • Preheat oven to 400 degrees
  • Wash potatoes and cut into small chunks
  • Put in a large bowl
  • Roughly chop peppers into small chunks and pour into bowl
  • Roughly chop onion and toss into bowl


  • Toss in the garlic, olive oil, butter, seasoned salt, paprika, black pepper, and any additional seasonings and mix together
  • Pour on to 2 foil lined pans, sprinkle with pepper and salt and bake for 40 to 45 minutes

  • Let cool and eat up and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment